Sanford Health is one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United States. We're proud to offer many development and advancement opportunities to our nearly 50,000 members of the Sanford Family who are dedicated to the work of health and healing across our broad footprint.
Create Your Career With Us!
Facility: Broadway Hospital
Location: Fargo, ND
Address: 801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102, USA
Job Schedule: PRN
Weekly Hours: Varies
Contribute to Sanford operations and processes while obtaining first hand experiences that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Work collaboratively with organization leadership, enhancing knowledge and skills and improving the delivery of quality healthcare. Assist in the completion of projects and administrative duties while developing skills related to the assigned function and/or location. Attend training and development opportunities, learning about various processes and functions within the organization.
Looking for a motivated, outgoing person who is a self-starter and can work independently to work on an enterprise project related to Delirium. Some potential work would include some of the following dependent on the skills of the candidate:
(1) Assist with development of an Enterprise wide, virtual mini-conference (3-4 hrs) to continue to highlight delirium importance and concepts as well as delve deeper for both providers and nurses
(2) Assist with newsletter and other educational items. We would provide content and ask the content be put into a variety of formats. This would be available for all those in the footprint.
(1) Serve as a liaison between and among teams including the provider teams across the enterprise.
(2) Assist with specific physician and APP needs and projects.
(3) Provider specific education support
(1) Assist with ongoing standardization of metrics including development of dashboards/scorecards at both regional level and individual unit level data
(2) Work with Vizient and CDB to provide lagging metrics across the enterprise
(3) Explore key findings, if any, from delirium and COVID data
(4) Run reports for the networks – none of this data has been assessed yet
(5) Assist with collaboration between EDA and statistician
(1) Consider development of research protocols
(2) Grant writing to support research protocols
(3) Dissemination of existing data, including in-depth analysis, and assistance with poster and written presentations
(4) Assist with implementation of the Mind Activities booklet project as well as develop project to obtain metrics for this project.
Current enrollment or recent graduate of an Associate or Bachelor's degree program from an accredited college or university.
Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Sanford Health offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit https://sanfordhealth.jobs/benefits .
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com .
Sanford Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.
Job Function: Student Services
Req Number: R-42433